Dappled Things is a quarterly dedicated to art and writing that seriously engages questions of faith. The stories, essays, poems, short plays, and works of visual art that you will find in our pages are not afraid to take reality seriously, engaging the fullness of our human nature in all its messy complexity. In an environment dominated by headlines and 24-hour controversies, Dappled Things seeks to enrich and challenge contemporary culture by creating a space for the permanent things.
Artwork from our pages:
30% Off for Readers of Relevant
To celebrate the release of our new digital edition for handheld devices, we are offering subscriptions to readers of Relevant at a 30% discount until September 8th—an offer that applies to both the print and digital versions of the journal. To take advantage of this special offer, enter the coupon code “relevant” when making your purchase.
Top 5 Reasons to Subscribe to Dappled Things Now
5) Dappled Things is beautiful. You need beauty in your life.
4) Your coffee table or bookshelf will look that much more literate with a copy of DT on it. When your friends ask what it is, you can put on your hipster glasses and say, “Oh, it’s a quarterly—you’ve probably never heard of it.”
3) Dappled Things is smart. The brilliant writers and artists we publish will feed your soul and your mind. You can expect serious engagement with deep ideas in each of our issues. The articles we feature address a wide range of topics related to culture and life, considered through the prism of a thoughtful and searching faith.
2) We don’t just talk—much less whine—about culture. We’re in the business of creating it.
1) At 30% off, a digital subscription is only $10.50 a year, and a print one $14! The price per year is even less if you purchase multiple years. This offer is only valid until September 8th, 2014, so don’t miss out!
Dappled Things is available in digital format for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android devices, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry, and Windows 8.