CHRISTMAS SALE – 25% OFF
Dappled Things is a quarterly journal dedicated to publishing works of beauty steeped in the Church’s rich tradition of thought and art. We publish short stories, essays, poems, short plays, and works of visual art that take advantage of this vast treasury to enrich and challenge contemporary culture. In an environment dominated by headlines and 24-hour controversies, Dappled Things is a journal dedicated to the permanent things.
25% Off Christmas Sale for Print or Digital Subscriptions
Use code: CHRISTMAS18
A Christmas Gift Like No Other
Dappled Things is the Catholic cultural journal. If you’ve been reading us online, you’re missing out on the best Each issue is gorgeously produced and will keep you longing for more while challenging your mind and nourishing your soul.
Top 5 Reasons to Subscribe to Dappled Things Now
5) Dappled Things is beautiful. You need beauty in your life.
4) Your coffee table or bookshelf will look that much more literate with a copy of DT on it. When your friends ask what it is, you can put on hipster glasses and say, “Oh, it’s a quarterly—you’ve probably never heard of it.”
3) Dappled Things is smart and faithful. The brilliant writers and artists we publish will feed your mind and your soul. You can expect serious engagement with deep ideas in each of our issues. The articles we feature address a wide range of topics related to culture and life, considered through the prism of a thoughtful and searching faith.
2) We don’t just talk—much less whine—about culture. We’re in the business of creating it.
1) At 25% off, a digital subscription is only $11.25 a year, and a print one $18.75! The price per year is even less if you purchase multiple years. This offer is only valid until December 25, 2018 so don’t miss out!
Praise for Dappled Things
“[Y]ears from now an Edwin O’Connor may look back and recall how he got his start with Dappled Things.” — Richard John Neuhaus, First Things
“This publication serves as one of the greatest outlets of Beauty—true Beauty mind you, which is ever distinct from prettiness—that I’ve ever known. Each issue contains a royal flush in the Catholic gamble with the modern world, in its poetry, short stories, essays, criticism, and artwork. Each issue awakens the soul to meet its Maker. Each issue—for me personally—is a welcome respite from the eternal snark of the Internet.” — Marc Barnes, BadCatholic
“[An] excellent literary journal . . . with excellent essays, fiction, art and poetry.” — Amy Welborn