You know you’ve thought about it for too long already, but today your procrastination has paid off: subscriptions to Dappled Things will be available at a 30% discount during Cyber Monday (November 30, 2015). Now is your chance to finally stop missing out on our best content, and to delight a reader in your life with one of the most thoughtful–and thought-provoking–gifts you can find.
Subscriptions will begin with our Mary, Queen of Angels 2015 edition, out in time for Christmas. To take advantage of this special offer, enter the coupon code “cybermonday15” when making your purchase.
Top 5 Reasons to Subscribe to Dappled Things Today
5) Dappled Things is beautiful. You need beauty in your life.
4) Your coffee table or bookshelf will look that much more literate with a copy of DT on it. When your friends ask what it is, you can smugly raise your pipe and say, “Oh, it’s a quarterly—you’ve probably never heard of it.”
3) Dappled Things is smart and faithful. The brilliant writers and artists we publish will feed your mind and your soul. You can expect serious engagement with deep ideas in each of our issues. The articles we feature address a wide range of topics related to culture and life, considered through the prism of a thoughtful and searching faith.
2) We don’t just talk—much less whine—about culture. We’re in the business of creating it.
1) At 30% off, a digital subscription is only $10.50 a year, and a print one $14! The price per year is even less if you purchase multiple years. This offer is only valid during Cyber Monday, so don’t miss out!
Praise for Dappled Things
“Each issue contains a royal flush in the Catholic gamble with the modern world.” — Marc Barnes, BadCatholic
“Dappled Things is pure Catholic joy. From the moment you open the journal, you will be inspired.” — St. Peter’s List (listing DT as one of six great Christmas gifts)
“It is the ultimate journal for the cultured Catholic Gentleman. I . . . was blown away.” — Sam Guzman, The Catholic Gentleman
And if you’re feeling generous, consider donating to our Advent fundraising appeal: