30% Off Dappled Things – Use Code BF2017
Dappled Things is the quarterly Catholic magazine for people who love good writing. We publish stories, essays, interviews, poems, and works of visual art that pursue the true, the good, and the beautiful. Our gorgeously printed issues are a feast for the senses and will become a beloved part of your library for years to come. Use code BF2017 to get 30% off all subscriptions.
“Each issue contains a royal flush in the Catholic gamble with the modern world, in its poetry, short stories, essays, criticism, and artwork. ” — Marc Barnes, BadCatholic
Top 5 Reasons to Subscribe to Dappled Things Now
5) Dappled Things is beautiful. You need beauty in your life.
4) Your coffee table or bookshelf will look that much more literate with a copy of DT on it. When your friends ask what it is, you can smugly raise your pipe and say, “Oh, it’s a quarterly—you’ve probably never heard of it.”
3) Dappled Things is smart and faithful. The brilliant writers and artists we publish will feed your mind and your soul. You can expect serious engagement with deep ideas in each of our issues. The articles we feature address a wide range of topics related to culture and life, considered through the prism of a thoughtful and searching faith.
2) We don’t just talk—much less whine—about culture. We’re in the business of creating it.
1) At 30% off, a digital subscription is only $10.50 a year, and a print one $17.50! The price per year is even less if you purchase multiple years.
More Praise for Dappled Things
“[Y]ears from now an Edwin O’Connor may look back and recall how he got his start with Dappled Things.” — Richard John Neuhaus, First Things
“Dappled Things provides an invaluable forum for young Catholic writers. It is the journal in which a new generation is discovering itself.” —Dana Gioia, California Poet Laureate
“[An] excellent literary journal . . . with excellent essays, fiction, art and poetry.” — Amy Welborn, Open Book
Dappled Things is available in print and in digital format for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android devices, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry, and Windows 8.